Top 8 Colorado Mountain Wedding Venues
With hundreds of amazing wedding venues, featuring epic views of breathtaking mountains, glistening lakes and incredible scenery, it’s no wonder Colorado is a top wedding destination for couples every year.
Whether you’re traveling to Colorado for your wedding, or you already live here, here’s a list of 8 Colorado mountain wedding venues that have some of the best views and scenery around!
- Black Canyon Inn, Estes Park, CO Offering scenic and picturesque views of the Rocky Mountains and the surrounding natural rock formations, the Black Canyon Inn is the perfect venue for your Colorado mountain wedding.
- Garden of the Gods Resort and Park, Colorado Springs, CO At this wedding venue, you’ll find yourself surrounded by incredible views of the Colorado Rocky Mountains, Pike’s Peak, and the red rock formations of Garden of the Gods Park.
- Blackstone Rivers Ranch, Idaho Springs, CO Here you’ll find gorgeous views of the mountains, soothing sounds of the nearby Chicago Creek, and complete privacy as the venue hosts only one event per day.
- Granby Ranch, Granby, CO Say your vows from a mountaintop, accessed by chairlift or mountain vehicle. The mountains of the Continental Divide provide the backdrop for your wedding at this unique venue.
- Copper Mountain Resort, Frisco, CO Whether looking to ski, hike, snow tube or shop, this mountain wedding venue destination is perfect for adventurers and is surrounded by views of the Ten Mile Range of the Colorado Rocky Mountains. A Colorado mountain wedding at its finest.
- Crested Butte Mountain Resort, Crested Butte, CO You’ll be blown away by the spectacular views in Crested Butte, also known as the wildflower capital of Colorado. Whether summer or winter, this resort and wedding venue offers some of the most breathtaking vistas of the surrounding Rocky Mountains.
- The Little Nell, Aspen, CO This slopeside wedding venue sits at an elevation over 11,000 feet and provides grand, sweeping views of the Elk Mountains and Highland Bowl.
- Telluride Ski Resort, Telluride, CO Each of Telluride Ski Resorts’ multiple unique venues provides its own Colorado mountain wedding experience. With the San Juan mountains as the backdrop, your wedding will be nothing short of epic.
Don’t forget to see my post 7 Reasons to Hire a Professional Wedding Photographer for Your Special Day – on a day as important as your wedding day, trust your moments and memories with a pro.